How to Go from Stuck to Unstuck
If you find yourself stuck, perhaps it's time to explore the reasons why. With some simple self-exploration, you can pinpoint the areas of your life that require change. It may require you to leave your comfort zone, but in the end, you'll likely find that it was all worth it!
Here are some ideas that can get you on your way to getting unstuck:
- Set Up Accountability. When you hold yourself accountable and keep a close eye on your goals, you'll be better able to identify when you're stuck in a rut. The first step is to really figure out why you're feeling stuck in the first place.
- Set A Time Goal. You're stuck and you'd like to be unstuck, but chances are.. you've been putting off working toward your goal. You've already decided to make yourself accountable and now it's time to give yourself a time limit - so do it!
- Be Not Afraid. Being afraid of change is one of the biggest reasons why you get stuck in the first place. Perhaps you're feeling trapped in your job and, in order to get the job you'd like, you have to go back to college. You may need to get over your fear and see what it takes to do to apply. You'll be happy you did when you land your dream job soon after.
- Look For Role Models. Find someone who has been through your situation or something similar and see how he or she was able to overcome obstacles. If possible, ask this person questions.
- Change Your Thinking. It's true: your actions first start as thoughts. When you think positive and brave thoughts, you'll be motivated into action!
- Take Time. Remember to take some time for yourself to collect your thoughts. You may discover some insight into how to solve your challenges. Make sure you're completely alone with your thoughts without any distractions.
Make the Change
Once you choose your timetable, you'll want to break down your changes into small steps. Track your progress and tweak your system to make sure your changes are making a difference.
Repeat the Process
Once you've applied this system to one aspect of your life, you can use the same strategies whenever you're feeling stuck. Whether large or small, there are always actions you can take to break through barriers!
All the best!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out the latest courses and products that help you live and love your best!