Have you ever had a bad day and decided to throw in the towel? A bad day can make you feel like giving up and waiting for tomorrow to come.
With some effort and a little mental toughness, a bad day can be turned into a good day.
Learn to make a good day out of a bad day with these strategies:
- If you’re at home, make your bed or clean the kitchen counters. If you’re at work, send that email you’ve been avoiding. Give yourself a small success and a little momentum.
- Make a reasonable plan to…
There are several things introverts can do to increase their happiness and life satisfaction.
Most of them are quite easy, too! Here are a few more ideas to consider:
- Choose a suitable career. A sales career might not be the best choice for an introverted person. You’ll be happier if you choose a career path that doesn’t require constant communication with others.
- Avoid over-scheduling. An extrovert might thrive with a daily schedule that includes a full day of work, meeting friends for di…
Studies show that extroverts tend to be happier than introverts. But that doesn’t mean you’re doomed to a life of sadness and misery, either! if you’re an introvert, you can’t just turn yourself into an extrovert. However, you can use these mind set tips to make your life happier.
Consider these ideas:
- Accept yourself. If you’re introverted, you’re introverted. That can be challenging in some ways and a blessing in others. You can’t change your basic nature, so you may as well embrace it. Re…
Why do some of us seem to have better intuition than others? Perhaps you believe that you lack intuition all together.
It’s a mistake to only rely on logic when you have other tools at your disposal. Give your intuition a chance.
Meditation can quiet the mind enough to notice what your intuition is saying. Your intuition might be talking to you, but you’re not getting the message.
With everything else going on in your head, you might not even notice that your intuition is trying to communic…
Since change is so challenging, it’s important to put all your resources toward changing just one part of your life.
You can change if you really want to.
Follow these strategies and you can change anything about your life you desire:
1. Focus your attention on one aspect of your life. Accomplishing something big will require a lot of your time, energy, and focus. Now isn’t the time to search for the partner of your dreams, lose 40 pounds, find a new job, and train for your first marathon. P…
What would your life look like if you were free from worrying about the opinions of others?
What if seeking the approval of other people failed to enter your mind?
How would it change your life?
Consider these ideas to banish your fear of rejection:
Rejection is largely a self-fulfilling prophecy. When you’re constantly worried about rejection, it changes the way you act. You become anxious and defensive. Those actions may cause you to be rejected by others. After all, who wants to spend t…
Clutter isn’t just physical.
It could also be mental, emotional, spiritual, and digital.
Any one or a combination of these could lead to high levels of stress and anxiety.
Here are a few ways to simplify your life.
- Clear away clutter. Clean and spacious settings make it easier to relax. Gather up items you no longer use. Donate them to charity or sell them online. As a bonus, you’ll be able to complete your housework in less time, eliminating another common source of stress.
- Buy le…
When your life is a mess, it might not be the best time to launch your business that directly competes with Facebook or to plan an assault on the summit of Everest.
Climbing Everest would be great, but it might be more helpful to be able to consistently pay your cell phone bill on time each month.
Follow these steps to build a solid foundation that will support chasing your dreams:
- Get control of your financial situation. Can you pay your bills on time consistently? Do you have enough mone…
Are you carrying around a lot more information than you’re actually applying to your life?
Decide if you have the following signs of mental obesity:
- Do you like to learn, but don’t like to take action?
- Are you great at planning, but fail to follow through?
- Do you believe the answer to your challenges is to learn more?
- Are you the smartest or most knowledgeable person you know, but your life is a mess?
Mental obesity is a trap that has its roots in the educational system. In school…
On today’s episode, I chat with Dee Woolridge, a naval officer turned author, inspirational healer, and author of, “The Resilient You”! Dee is an expert on mindset, communication, and resilience. Her life story is full of ups and downs that helped her navigate life through a heart-centred healing approach and new ways to connect with her spiritual self.
Having gone through many traumatic moments in her life, ranging from a cancer diagnosis to the premature birth of her daughter, Dee was able to…
Showing 1-10 of 18