Have you ever had a bad day and decided to throw in the towel? A bad day can make you feel like giving up and waiting for tomorrow to come.
With some effort and a little mental toughness, a bad day can be turned into a good day.
Learn to make a good day out of a bad day with these strategies:
- If you’re at home, make your bed or clean the kitchen counters. If you’re at work, send that email you’ve been avoiding. Give yourself a small success and a little momentum.
- Make a reasonable plan to…
There are several things introverts can do to increase their happiness and life satisfaction.
Most of them are quite easy, too! Here are a few more ideas to consider:
- Choose a suitable career. A sales career might not be the best choice for an introverted person. You’ll be happier if you choose a career path that doesn’t require constant communication with others.
- Avoid over-scheduling. An extrovert might thrive with a daily schedule that includes a full day of work, meeting friends for di…
Studies show that extroverts tend to be happier than introverts. But that doesn’t mean you’re doomed to a life of sadness and misery, either! if you’re an introvert, you can’t just turn yourself into an extrovert. However, you can use these mind set tips to make your life happier.
Consider these ideas:
- Accept yourself. If you’re introverted, you’re introverted. That can be challenging in some ways and a blessing in others. You can’t change your basic nature, so you may as well embrace it. Re…
Why do some of us seem to have better intuition than others? Perhaps you believe that you lack intuition all together.
It’s a mistake to only rely on logic when you have other tools at your disposal. Give your intuition a chance.
Meditation can quiet the mind enough to notice what your intuition is saying. Your intuition might be talking to you, but you’re not getting the message.
With everything else going on in your head, you might not even notice that your intuition is trying to communic…
Self-esteem is essentially the quality of being pleased with yourself.
Learning how to be happy with yourself can benefit you in every aspect of your life.
Learn to love yourself and raise your self-esteem with these tips:
- Do something each day that you’re good at. We feel competent and confident while doing something that we know we’re good at. Make a list of the things you know in your heart that you do well. Do at least one of them each day and notice how you feel.
- Increase your knowl…
On today’s episode, I chat with Dee Woolridge, a naval officer turned author, inspirational healer, and author of, “The Resilient You”! Dee is an expert on mindset, communication, and resilience. Her life story is full of ups and downs that helped her navigate life through a heart-centred healing approach and new ways to connect with her spiritual self.
Having gone through many traumatic moments in her life, ranging from a cancer diagnosis to the premature birth of her daughter, Dee was able to…
When using the Law of Attraction in my meditations, dialogues, writing, and so forth, I often say, “see the things you want as if they have already happened”. Be it now in your mind so that the universe has no choice but to make it so.
How do I do that, someone asked. How can I “be” or feel something that I'm not? I've been this way ever since I was a child, so how do I be something different?
Great question! In fact, this is a very common barrier people come up against when trying to apply th…
Anger is a combination of emotions that band together to create movement.
For example, fear, frustration, sadness, overwhelm get together and say, “We need to do something about this!”
Anger comes about when we believe we are losing power somewhere. Anger arises through trigger points. Something happens and suddenly you’re angry.
Why was I triggered?
Asking these questions can lead to healing.
Events in our lives can be open wounds of emotion. When anger shows up, it is easy…
Divorce brings major changes into your family life, including how you choose to celebrate the holidays. Most families wind up holding onto some of their old traditions while introducing some new innovations. However you go about celebrating the holidays, intentionality is key.
If you're looking to smooth your transition at holiday time, here are steps you can take with your kids to make the season better for everybody.
1. Arrange for holiday visitation in advance. Address visitation in writing…
Children love the holidays. They're excited about the gifts they'll get, and they enjoy seeing family members and friends that they might not otherwise see very often at all. For children with special needs, celebrating the holidays can be harder. They often have limitations that are different than the children around them.
To help make their holidays brighter, you can be the spark that helps warm their hearts! Giving your time to these kids will bring a memorable holiday to both of you.
Showing 1-10 of 20