4 Ways to Develop a Peak Performance Mindset
Developing a positive mindset is a constant practice.
In sports, you must continually condition your body to move in a certain way for peak performance.
So is the continual conditioning of the mind.
Here are a few ways to help you develop a positive mindset:
- Edit your self-talk. Treat yourself with compassion. Acknowledge your fears and losses. Encourage yourself to keep striving.
- Cultivate gratitude. Remembering our blessings reminds us of our connection to each other and the divi…
Eliminate Your Fear of Rejection and Enhance Your Whole Life
What would your life look like if you were free from worrying about the opinions of others?
What if seeking the approval of other people failed to enter your mind?
How would it change your life?
Consider these ideas to banish your fear of rejection:
Rejection is largely a self-fulfilling prophecy. When you’re constantly worried about rejection, it changes the way you act. You become anxious and defensive. Those actions may cause you to be rejected by others. After all, who wants to spend t…
How to Create Mindset Rules For Your Life That Serve You Well
There’s profound freedom that comes from living by a set of mindset rules that you’ve chosen for yourself.
You can refrain from toiling over many decisions. You simply follow your own rules.
Develop your own set of rules for your mindset that cover each aspect of your life.
This example can guide you in creating a unique set of rules for your own life:
- I always feel good about going to bed and getting up at times that provide me with the opportunity to get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep.
Did You Know That Clutter Can Cause Stress?
Clutter isn’t just physical.
It could also be mental, emotional, spiritual, and digital.
Any one or a combination of these could lead to high levels of stress and anxiety.
Here are a few ways to simplify your life.
- Clear away clutter. Clean and spacious settings make it easier to relax. Gather up items you no longer use. Donate them to charity or sell them online. As a bonus, you’ll be able to complete your housework in less time, eliminating another common source of stress.
- Buy le…
Build a Foundation That Supports Your Big Dreams
When your life is a mess, it might not be the best time to launch your business that directly competes with Facebook or to plan an assault on the summit of Everest.
Climbing Everest would be great, but it might be more helpful to be able to consistently pay your cell phone bill on time each month.
Follow these steps to build a solid foundation that will support chasing your dreams:
- Get control of your financial situation. Can you pay your bills on time consistently? Do you have enough mone…
Are You Suffering From Mental Obesity?
Are you carrying around a lot more information than you’re actually applying to your life?
Decide if you have the following signs of mental obesity:
- Do you like to learn, but don’t like to take action?
- Are you great at planning, but fail to follow through?
- Do you believe the answer to your challenges is to learn more?
- Are you the smartest or most knowledgeable person you know, but your life is a mess?
Mental obesity is a trap that has its roots in the educational system. In school…
4 Ways to Build Lasting Self-Esteem
Self-esteem is essentially the quality of being pleased with yourself.
Learning how to be happy with yourself can benefit you in every aspect of your life.
Learn to love yourself and raise your self-esteem with these tips:
- Do something each day that you’re good at. We feel competent and confident while doing something that we know we’re good at. Make a list of the things you know in your heart that you do well. Do at least one of them each day and notice how you feel.
- Increase your knowl…
The Remedy for a Rut is Action
If you’ve ever been stuck in a rut before, the thought of taking action can intimidate and frighten you. However it can also empower you!
Heart Centred Healing with Dee Woolridge
On today’s episode, I chat with Dee Woolridge, a naval officer turned author, inspirational healer, and author of, “The Resilient You”! Dee is an expert on mindset, communication, and resilience. Her life story is full of ups and downs that helped her navigate life through a heart-centred healing approach and new ways to connect with her spiritual self.
Having gone through many traumatic moments in her life, ranging from a cancer diagnosis to the premature birth of her daughter, Dee was able to…
Law Of Attraction - Does it work?
What do you think of when you hear the word "attract"?